Friday, July 31, 2015

NEW RELEASE - Dangerous Concoctions by Victoria Bright


Title: Dangerous Concoctions
Author: Victoria Bright 
Genre: Erotic Suspense








Mixing the past and present could have dangerous consequences…
I’ve always been a man of second chances, forgiving Arianna proved that. Sometimes, a second opportunity was all someone needed to do things right. I knew that better than anyone. Now that I had my girl back and business was prospering, things were finally falling into place. Little did I know, my newfound happiness wouldn’t last very long.
When a man responsible for my near demise resurfaces, my life is shaken up once again. What seemed like an innocent, harmless favor quickly turned out to be a malicious scheme that put my business, relationship, and freedom at risk.
With time running out, I race around the city piecing together the complicated puzzle I was a part of, only to come face to face with the men responsible. In this erotic suspense, will my past repeat itself in order to settle a score or am I doomed to take the fall for something I didn’t do?













Zane and Arianna make a feisty, fiery couple.  Their relationship is HOT, but not without issues.

The deception that occurred was heartbreaking to Zane, but his love of Arianna has him unable to shut her out of his life. He loves hard and despite everything, is drawn to her like no other.

He finds himself fighting a lot of different forces - his family, his past, and the never-dissipating memory of the deception.

This book will take you through a journey that has you wondering what's happening next.  It's very compelling.  

One-click today, you won't regret it!



Victoria Bright lives in a small town in North Carolina. You can usually find her hoarding bottles of Cool Blue Gatorade, playing The Sims when not writing, or obsessing over Camaros. She's just a loon with access to a MacBook, a pen, and a 5-Star notebook. Writing is her escape, so run away with her!



Hosted By 



No comments:

Post a Comment